The Dean's Blog
The goings on of the Dean Family.
Monday, January 22, 2007
While this cake was technically one of the most difficult I've done (I also made the nut cookies), it was not prettiest cake. I don't think Steve's boss minded in the least.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
steve
View my complete profile
Links
Apple Butter Festival Website
Apple Butter Festival Blog
Lavinders Blog
Claire's Blog
The King blog
Jackson Sage
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
2009
(37)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2007
(114)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(22)
A conversation with Evie.
Hello Everyone! I didn't have anything current to ...
This was my very first "big" decorated cake. It wa...
This was one of those cakes that worked out great....
While this LOOKS like a simple cake, it was actual...
Sylvie, the "Groovy Girl" turns 5! Power Flowers ...
This cake didn't turn out very well, but I did enj...
A real favorite of mine! This was for Matthew, Hen...
At the time of her 3rd birthday, Lilly was crazy a...
Meg's christening cake. A long time ago I read a ...
The large cake was for Thanksgiving with Steve's f...
Happy Holly Days!
While this cake was technically one of the most di...
This was a fun cake to make. I must admit to a ne...
Definately a personal favorite. This was for the ...
While this may LOOK like the cover for an Eagles a...
Carter's 2nd birthday. The challenge here was to c...
A "gift" for Steve. The "ribbon" was made out of ...
This is Steve's favorite -- it was for Lilly's 2nd...
This was a quick and easy cake for Sylvie's 6th bi...
I wanted to make something original for my Mom's b...
This was supposed to be for Lilly's 4th birthday. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment