Sunday, December 02, 2007

Lilly's Letter to Santa

Dear Santa Claus,

I love you and all of the elves and I love the Christmas that you bring. I like the presents and I love the presents inside. I love everybody in the world and I give kindness to everyone at the Christmas Feast at Gran’s. I like the bells that you gave me and my sister, Evie. Sooner or later can you please bring Rudolph out so we can see him? I bet Evie would like to touch your beard. I bet she will like the next bell that you pick off your reindeer and give to her for Christmas Eve.

This year, I would like a Hannah Montana doll and my own camera that takes real pictures. I would like a pretty blue dress with a silver swirly thing right in the middle and high-heel shoes that match and a necklace . Please bring my sister Evie a rubber ducky and a box with a lot of locks on it. She likes books and animals - especially kitty cats. We would also both be happy with a little world peace. World peace would be better than anything in the whole wide world.

Good-bye, Santa Claus. Me and Evie love you. Be careful on your trip to give presents to little girls and little boys and I hope they love the presents that you kindly give them on Christmas. I hope you like the words I say to you.

Love,

Lillian Morgan Dean and Evelyn Morgan Dean

No comments: