The goings on of the Dean Family.
And WHY wasn't the picture of the HUGE bowl of mashed potatoes set at YOUR place setting included in this? HUH?I Love it!P.S. I also LOVE Smilebox... I could send one about putting my shoes on if it wouldn't BUG people...
I did have a picture of the mashed potatoes sitting on my plate but I thought it would require too much explanation.But did you notice how I'm always hovering over the turkey??? I don't even like turkey.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
And WHY wasn't the picture of the HUGE bowl of mashed potatoes set at YOUR place setting included in this? HUH?
I Love it!
P.S. I also LOVE Smilebox... I could send one about putting my shoes on if it wouldn't BUG people...
I did have a picture of the mashed potatoes sitting on my plate but I thought it would require too much explanation.
But did you notice how I'm always hovering over the turkey??? I don't even like turkey.
Post a Comment