Kris, your Riffle cousins also get a real tree each year! Daniel accuses me of picking out the biggest one in town (and sometimes I'm guilty) but unfortunately the trees offered usually aren't all that big. I figure that if I can get it in the truck, surely he can get it in the house .....
3 comments:
I have to correct my own blog entry. My sister, Kelly, and her family still get a real tree and theirs is quite large so they get extra points.
Kris, your Riffle cousins also get a real tree each year! Daniel accuses me of picking out the biggest one in town (and sometimes I'm guilty) but unfortunately the trees offered usually aren't all that big. I figure that if I can get it in the truck, surely he can get it in the house .....
Do we get extra points, too? We get 2 live trees, including mine which is 9.5 ft. by 8 ft!!!!
scott h.
Post a Comment