Matthew and Henry Lavinder turn 4!!!
I know! I know! You may ask, "How is this possible?" but I swear it's true. The cheeky little buggers went and got themselves another year older. They are really into cars right now so I made this cake hoping they would love it...and they did! They sat and looked at it for a very long time and made sweet and funny comments like, "This is a very pretty cake and it smells very good" and Henry declared, "I'm going to eat my whole car!". He didn't, but I think Matthew gave it a good try. Uncle Ed caught Meg trying to steal a hubcap and as we were leaving, Matthew was sitting down to another piece of "road". I love baking for this family!
2 comments:
That cake is AWESOME! Wish I could have seen it in person...
Thanks, Clair, for the condolence and the compliment. I wish you had been there. I told Peggy that you Lambs sure do know how to appreciate a cake! It's one of the many things I love about your family.
Post a Comment