In Loving Memory
Hannah Dean
May 14, 1989 - June 29, 2007
We are missing her more than words can say.
***
Robert A. Heinlein once wrote, "There is, incidentally, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person."
I think this is true, but I would welcome any stories, thoughts or feelings.

3 comments:
I'm so sorry, Kris.
I had the pleasure of knowing Hannah for half of my life and all of hers. The best times were when I lived with her.Hannah was a cat's cat-a credit to her species. She could be aloof. She could be dangerous if she was not given the respect she deserved. She also was as loyal as any dog-and very sweet around children and humans in low moods. She was a great judge of character. If a person did not like her or she did not like them well-we learned something about that person-and it wasn't good. I have so many fond memories of her. I will miss her too.
I'll miss her too. She was a great napping companion and always a unique character. I'm sorry for your loss - she was a great cat.
xo
Sue
Post a Comment