Saturday, July 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Lillian!!!
Steve thought it couldn't be done. Ha!
I was very pleased with the way this cake turned out but I can't take all of the credit. My Mom and my brother Jonathan were here and provided some much-needed artistic advice and some assistance with the detail work. We had a great time today with our family and friends who came to help Lilly celebrate her 5th birthday. Thanks everyone! Hope you had fun sailing the seas, digging for treasure and grabbing some booty (did I just say that?).
(pictures of the party coming soon)

3 comments:

Ellen Clair Lamb said...

Happy birthday Lilly! Arr!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing cake, Kris! Have you thought about baking professionally? I would certainly buy one... Hope to see you all when i visit next.

Anonymous said...

Not only was this cake ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and EXTREMELY REALISTIC looking, it was DELICIOUS!

You couldn't ask for more! (REAL gold coins would have been nice though...ha ha ha!).