By far the best cake that you have done to date (my own personal opinion anyway)! I absolutely love it! The picture doesn't do it justice because it is such a phenominal and beautiful cake! You have to see it up close to see how much work was put into this cake.
Kristal, you did fantastic! I love it! I'm sure that Lilly will remember her 6th birthday and recall the beautiful cake that you baked for her that had ALL of things that she was "interested" in when she turned six. That will be a wonderful memory for her!
2 comments:
By far the best cake that you have done to date (my own personal opinion anyway)! I absolutely love it! The picture doesn't do it justice because it is such a phenominal and beautiful cake! You have to see it up close to see how much work was put into this cake.
Kristal, you did fantastic! I love it! I'm sure that Lilly will remember her 6th birthday and recall the beautiful cake that you baked for her that had ALL of things that she was "interested" in when she turned six. That will be a wonderful memory for her!
Happy birthday, Lilly!
Post a Comment